This June will mark the fifth year we've participated in CUESA's Summer Celebration at the Ferry Building. One of our favorite events of the year, this decadent food & drink bonanza celebrates the amazing flavors of summer. Using produce that ranges from stone fruit to berries, cucurbits to alliums, chefs and mixologists create amazing bites and drinks to enjoy all evening! All the festivities benefit CUESA's work to cultivate a healthy food community.
Our past creations..
- bourbon caramel peach shortbread tarts (2012)
- trio of berry ice cream sandwiches - blackberry sour cream/poppyseed graham, strawberry/oatmeal balsamic crisp, and raspberry/buckwheat cardamom cookie (2013)
- nectarine mesquite cake& plum buckwheat cake with honey black pepper ice cream (2014)
- sweet corn and raspberry shortcake with basil cream (2015)
- cucurbit cake with cucumber cream and cantaloupe (2016)
Come join us June 11 to see what 2017 holds! We are on the berry team, and dreaming of blueberries this year... Grab your tickets before they sell out!